Sunday, August 24, 2008

JLA: Earth 2

Grant Morrison is plugging away on Batman and Final Crisis right now, but you can catch an earlier dose of his particular brand of insanity with this little graphic novel. I've owned it for at least three years but, for some reason I just finally got around to reading it this past weekend. Of course I'm probably just coming across as someone really really late to a party, none the less, this is a fantastic and fun read. Frank Quitely's art is quirky and eye catching as usual and Morrison seemed to have had a ball writing the mirror versions of the JLA.

If you haven't already, run out and track a copy of this book down.

1 comment:

Nate said...

Thanks for the kind words. You've kind of inspired me to keep going since I didn't know if anyone was reading. My friends tell me they do, but I don't know if I belive them.

I really like yours as well and will continue reading it. What day do you pick up your books from Tom? I usually go Wed. As you may see in my newest post, I'm going to mid-ohio, are you?